2021 RALLY DATES
- May 21 – Participants arrival into Gateway Canyons Resort, Gateway, Colorado
- May 22 – Loop out of Gateway Canyons Resort
- May 23- Gateway, CO to Torrey, UT
- May 24 - Torrey, UT to Springdale, UT
- May 25 – Springdale, UT to Page, AZ
- May 26 – Page, AZ to Grand Junction, CO
Closing ceremonies and banquet.
- May 27 - Participants departure home
GROUND/AIR SHIPPINGEach participant is responsible for the logistics and costs of shipping their own car(s) to and from the event. Let us know if we can be of assistance in connecting you to others from your area.
VEHICLE SECURITYWe will have security each night starting the day before check in until the day we return to Grand Junction.
PARTICIPANT TRAVEL INFORMATIONArrange your arrival into one of the suggested airports:
Grand Junction Regional Airport (GPI) gjairport.com
Hotel shuttle available - Contact the Gateway Canyons Resort (970) 931-2458 to arrange a shuttle from the airport. Please call in advance of your arrival to arrange shuttle service.
TRANSPORT LOGISTICSEach year we receive requests to know who is in your part of the country so you can buddy up on shipping. We will not share names, emails, or phone numbers without your permission out of respect for your privacy. So, if you would like to work with your fellow ralliers to coordinate transport, please tell us. Once we receive your permission, we'll send an email to like-minded rally members. Also, tell us where your car is located if it isn't being shipped from the address you have given us.
SUGGESTED AUTOMOBILE SPARESHaving a few simple spares can mean the difference between a minor setback and the end of the rally. Our mechanics recommend you keep these parts in your car.
- A few quarts of oil
- Fuel Filters
- Fan Belt
- Fuel Pump
- Points, Condenser, Cap and Rotor. If your car has been converted to electronic ignition, please bring points and condenser in case your electronic stuff fails.