2020 RALLY DATES
- May 15 – Participants arrival into Whitefish, Montana
- May 16 – Departure from Grouse Mountain Resort to Lake Louise, Alberta
- May 17- Lake Louise, AB to Jasper, AB
- May 18 - Jasper, AB to Salmon Arm, British Columbia
- May 19 – Salmon Arm, BC to Nelson, BC
- May 20 – Nelson, BC to Whitefish, MT
Closing ceremonies and banquet.
- May 21 - Participants departure home
GROUND/AIR SHIPPINGEach participant is responsible for the logistics and costs of shipping their own car(s) to and from the event. Let us know if we can be of assistance in connecting you to others from your area.
VEHICLE SECURITYWe will have security each night starting the day before check in until the day we return to Whitefish.
PARTICIPANT TRAVEL INFORMATIONArrange your arrival into one of the suggested airports:
Kalispell International Airport (GPI) iflyglacier.com
Hotel shuttle available - Contact the Grouse Mountain Lodge (406.756-2444 / 844.868.7474) to arrange a shuttle from the airport. Please call in advance of your arrival to arrange shuttle service.
TRANSPORT LOGISTICSShipping cars to and from Montana can be a bit pricy. Because of this, each year we receive requests to know who is in your part of the country so you can buddy up on shipping. We will not share names, emails, or phone numbers without your permission out of respect for your privacy. So, if you would like to work with your fellow ralliers to coordinate transport, please tell us. Once we receive your permission, we'll send an email to like-minded rally members. Also, tell us where your car is located if it isn't being shipped from the address you have given us.
SUGGESTED AUTOMOBILE SPARESHaving a few simple spares can mean the difference between a minor setback and the end of the rally. Our mechanics recommend you keep these parts in your car.
- A few quarts of oil
- Fuel Filters
- Fan Belt
- Fuel Pump
- Points, Condenser, Cap and Rotor. If your car has been converted to electronic ignition, please bring points and condenser in case your electronic stuff fails.