The Ramshorn Rally is a six night, five day, roughly 1,500 mile event. Participants fees cover six nights, five days, meals, luggage shuttle service, mechanics on the route and the infamous evening Road House. All participants receive a logo jacket and detailed route book.
To apply, please fill out the information below. You will be directed to a page to pay your deposit of $1000. The balance due if you’re application is accepted will be $8,000.
PLEASE NOTE: Your $1,000 deposit amount is refundable until 15 days after you are notified that your application has been accepted by the Board. After the 15 day refundable period, the $1,000 deposit becomes non-refundable and the remainder of your entry fee will be non-refundable once submitted. If you do not submit the balance of your entry fee within the 15 day period, you forfeit your spot and your $1,000 deposit is refunded.
2021 RALLY DATES
- May 21 – Participants arrival into Gateway Canyons Resort, Gateway, Colorado
- May 22 – Loop out of Gateway Canyons Resort
- May 23- Gateway, CO to Torrey, UT
- May 24 - Torrey, UT to Springdale, UT
- May 25 – Springdale, UT to Page, AZ
- May 26 – Page, AZ to Grand Junction, CO
Closing ceremonies and banquet.
- May 27 - Participants departure home
Please enter your information below.
(ALL FIELDS WITH * REQUIRED)