The Ramshorn Rally is a six night, five day, roughly 1,500 mile event. Participants fees cover six nights, five days, meals, luggage shuttle service, mechanics on the route and the infamous evening Road House. All participants receive a logo jacket and detailed route book.
To apply, please fill out the information below. You will be directed to a page to pay your deposit of $1000. The balance due if you’re application is accepted will be $8,000.
PLEASE NOTE: Your $1,000 deposit amount is refundable until 15 days after you are notified that your application has been accepted by the Board. After the 15 day refundable period, the $1,000 deposit becomes non-refundable and the remainder of your entry fee will be non-refundable once submitted. If you do not submit the balance of your entry fee within the 15 day period, you forfeit your spot and your $1,000 deposit is refunded.
2022 RALLY DATES
- May 20 – Participants arrival into Whitefish, MT
- May 21 – Whitefish, MT to Lake Louise, Alberta
- May 22- Lake Louise, AB to Jasper, Alberta
- May 23 - Jasper, AB to Salmon Arm, British Columbia
- May 24 – Salmon Arm, BC to Nelson, British Columbia
- May 25 – Nelson, BC to Whitefish, MT
Closing ceremonies and banquet.
- May 26 - Participants departure home
Please enter your information below.
(ALL FIELDS WITH * REQUIRED)